domingo, agosto 22, 2010

Filmes da minha vida #4


I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate when your always right,
I hate it when you lie,
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worst when you make me cry.

I hate when your not around,
Or the fact that u didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
not even at all


10 things I Hate About You

5 comentários:

B. disse...

ADORO!

Raquel A. disse...

Vim responder..

Eu sou do Porto, inscrevi-me num sitio perto do H. São João

**

Raquel A. disse...

Agora não tem nada a ver com o centro de emprego. Tens que pagar à parte. Se quiseres amanhã envio-te mail a dizer o sitio e os preços.

**

Raquel A. disse...

tens mail aqui no blog?

posso enviar te essas informações por mail porque não queria publicar. :)

**

Simples e Elegante disse...

Um dos meus filmes preferidos :)